Interior Decoration Workshop
Over two fun, intensive days, you will learn how to put together a full interior decoration scheme for a living space in your own home including planning your layout, selecting furniture, furnishings and lighting. You will explore the theory behind creating a dynamic colour scheme and create a sample board to showcase your ideas.
- Key considerations when creating an interior scheme
- Vision and mood boards
- Planning your space
- Creating a colour scheme
- Putting together an interior scheme and creating a sample board
- Selecting furniture, fabrics and window treatments
What to Bring
You will need to bring some basic equipment including a glue stick, scissors and two of your favourite magazines.
You will be designing a living space in your own home so we will teach you how to measure your space and draw a simple floor plan.
- 16 & 17 January 2019
- 9.30am – 4.00pm
- $385 (GST inclusive)
- Please note a 2% PayPal processing fee will be applied at checkout (inc GST).
- Level 2, 40 Oxley St, St Leonards