Ready to start your
- Over 18 years of age
- Passionate about interiors
- Available to study interior design three days per week on campus
- Eligible to apply for an international student visa
- A strong English speaker
You will need a strong command of the English language (verbal, written and comprehension) to complete your course successfully. If English is your second language you must provide evidence of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test here or an equivalent. Students must achieve a score of at least 6.5. You will be required to attach your test result when you email your application. During your Skype interview your English language proficiency will also be assessed by our Course Adviser.
If yes is your response to all of the above questions and you have watched our online Info Session here then you’re ready to download, print and complete our application form below.
Scan your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to attach;
- Your IELTS result (if required)
- A certified copy of your passport
- A motivational statement – 200 words explaining why you would like to study your selected course, why you have chosen to study in Australia and why you are passionate about interior design
- A portfolio of work which may be artworks, textiles, graphics or evidence of a renovation / project you have undertaken in the industry.
No portfolio? Present your own response to a small design brief, more details available below.