Join us for an Information Session
If you’re passionate about becoming an Interior Designer or Interior Decorator then we invite you to join us for a free information session to learn more. While you’re here, have a look around and view our graduate’s exciting work.
A presentation from our Director, Amanda Grace will give you a clear idea about what it’s like to study at the School and provide you with information about career opportunities in the interior design and decoration industries after you graduate.
Our information sessions take approximately 40 minutes and are run during the day and evening.
Information session dates:
- Thursday 26 April 2018, 1pm
- Thursday 17 May 2018, 6pm
Take the first step in your new career – register your details (below) for our next information session. If you would like to come in and meet with one of our staff prior outside of our scheduled information sessions please contact us on +61 2 9437 1902.
Come to our Open Day
Bring your friends and family and join us for our Open Day. Immerse yourself in the exciting world of interior design and get creative building your own moodboard. Our Director, Amanda Grace, will be giving a 30 minute presentation at 10.30am covering everything you need to know about our career courses and flexible learning options. To attend, simply register your details below.
On the day you will:
- Create an inspiring interiors moodboard
- Attend a presentation from our Director about our courses
- Take the opportunity to talk to our Educators who all work in the professional world of design
- Explore work opportunities after you graduate in Interior Design and Decoration
- Discuss any questions you have with our course advisors
- Look around our state of the art studios
When: Saturday 2 June, 2018
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Level 2, 40 Oxley Street, St Leonards